As a mechanized packaging equipment in the packaging industry, the granule packing machine has a wide range of applications. It can be used for the packaging of granular products such as salt, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, coffee, peanuts, feed, cold medicine and so on. How to use the granule packing machine and how to set the sealing temperature?
1. After the granule packing machine is installed, fix the equipment with expansion screws, and the connection between the power cord and the gas pipeline is reliable. No-load test run, no error before use.
2. Equipment maintenance personnel should regularly add lubricating oil to the parts that need to be lubricated, such as the reducer and bearings. Periodically inspect the equipment for loose fasteners.
3. The air source pressure must be stable, the air source gas must be clean and dry, and the user air source must have an oil mist filter device to ensure that the compressed air contains oil mist for cylinder lubrication and ensure the service life of pneumatic components.
4. The equipment must be used indoors, and electrical components, motors, etc. must not be splashed with water. Cylinders, buttons, sensors, etc. shall not be artificially added with dust, particles and other contaminants, so as not to damage the equipment.
5. The voltage of the granule packing machine is 220V, and the operator must be trained before operating.
Turn on the power switch of the granule packing machine, and set the heat sealing temperature on the horizontal and vertical sealing digital temperature controller according to the packaging materials used. The heat sealing temperature is determined by the type of packaging material, packaging speed and sealing temperature. Bonding pressure is closely related. Therefore, when setting the temperature, the above factors need to be comprehensively considered. Different heat-sealing setting temperatures of different packaging materials, and different heat-sealing setting temperatures of the packaging materials used need to be determined through experiments to determine the appropriate heat-sealing temperature.
When the packaging speed is high, the heat sealing temperature should be appropriately increased; when the packaging speed is low, the heat sealing temperature can be appropriately reduced; when the sealing pressure is high, the heat sealing temperature can be appropriately reduced; when the sealing pressure is small, the heat sealing temperature should be appropriately increased temperature. Under normal circumstances, considering the influence of the roller on the seal and the influence of the packaged material, the temperature of the vertical seal should be lower than the temperature set value of the horizontal seal (about 10 ℃ lower). In short, the principle of setting the sealing temperature is to make the packaging bag tightly sealed, the sealing part is flat, the lines are clear and not deformed. The above is the use method of the granule packing machine and the method of setting the sealing temperature. If you have other questions, you can consult us.